C.J. Beathard gets...

CJ is the starter going forward. They gotta see what they got. As I mentioned a couple months ago, the plan was for CJ to be the backup going forward and the niners to get Kirk Cousins or the kid from USC whose name i can never remember. They want to see what they have in CJ, so he'll be the starter going forward.

Lots of interesting twists for CJ this year.

From not expected to be drafted to later starting as a NFL rookie. Only for the 49ers to then trade for Jimmy Garrapalo and CJ now going back to being 2nd string.

Garrapalo is 3-0 since becoming the 49ers starter. I am guessing the 49ers will make Garrapalo will be the franchise QB next year and CJ will return as the backup.

Lots of interesting twists for CJ this year.

From not expected to be drafted to later starting as a NFL rookie. Only for the 49ers to then trade for Jimmy Garrapalo and CJ now going back to being 2nd string.

Garrapalo is 3-0 since becoming the 49ers starter. I am guessing the 49ers will make Garrapalo will be the franchise QB next year and CJ will return as the backup.
Yeah he was just the place setter for them this year. Unless CJ went bonkers and played like Keenum up in MN he wasn't going to be handed that job. The Niners would be crazy to not lock up Jimmy G long term ASAP. The longer they wait the more it'll cost em. CJ is under contract for 3 more years I think so he'll be backing him up. Not a bad gig if you can get it. If he plays well in the pre seasons he'll raise his stock and maybe get a starting gig beyond that. But who knows things change so fast in the NFL

Latest posts