C.A.B.'s Week 4 Picks, Challengers?

hawkfaninTX

C.A.B.'s Week 4 Action

I went a modest 6-3-1 last week http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/football/15947-stone-cold-upsets-lead-pipe-locks-week-3-a-4.html#post228713, but I am here to continue the challenge that was thrown down a week ago by people who called out Deace for his picks. This week I added a new feature similar to what Deace did. I added two "Locks" = games I am most sure of.

Pick any 10 games + 2 "Locks" and Post them by 8am Saturday- any predictions posted after do not count. when saturday is over you can come back to gloat or eat crow!

Here are your winning picks:

**(italicized indicates HOME team)
**(lines are from BETUS.com)

Bowling Green (+25.5) over Michigan

Virginia Tech (-5.5) over Boston College

Georgia (-2) over Mississippi State

Air Force (-14) over Wyoming

Oklahoma (-14) over Cincinnati

Auburn (-2.5) over South Carolina

Northwestern (-6.5) over Central Michigan

Minnesota (-4) over Northern Illinois

Fresno State (+2.5) over Mississippi

Arizona State (+13) over Oregon

Locks of the Week:

Stanford (-4.5) over Notre Dame

Tennessee (-14) over UAB

Last edited:
I used Bodog lines

bama -7.5
Cal +7
S.C. +3
Oklahoma-14
va tech -4
ND +5
PSU -14
Maryland -12
BYU +4.5
Boise St. -18

Locks Hawks -28
Oregon -12

thanks stevieg for your contribution to the thread, unless there are some early risers I beginnging to think it will only be us two. best of luck to you- any actual money on the line?

No problem Chris-

Goin to the Mick with Lindsay for breakfast bloodys before the game.

I usually wait out the first few weeks and see how I pick em before I put $$$ down. Not so hot this year so far.

hey setevieg, you go to Micky's, uh? Would you believe me if I said I was a manager and bartender there for my years in Iowa City? Small world. here's to my favorite breakfast items at the mick - The Frittata or MicBagel, and wash it down with the best Bloody Mary in town. You may recognize me in my pic? They probably still use my "Hawkeye Marching Band CD" for when the Hawks score, being that I cannot find it after my move to texas.

P.S. Are they still lining up around the corner & in front of Atlas to get in?

dude, i just figured out who you are! (I seriously had to laugh out loud because it took forever to draw the connection!) anyways, cheers! i want your tickets! Julia says hi to Lindsay....

Latest posts