Buying tickets outside of Kinnick

bb4hawks

Will be looking for tickets for the game on Saturday outside of the stadium. How much can I expect to pay?

Will be looking for tickets for the game on Saturday outside of the stadium. How much can I expect to pay?

Probably can get a pair for about 80-90 dollars each I would guess, cheaper if you can wait til a few minutes before kickoff. If you need 4 it may be a bit more.

You might be right, though my guess would be that if you wait for cheaper tickets you will end up with nothing.

I think hawk fans will hold on to their tickets for this one, winter weather or not.

Id have them in hand before. There were a ton for sale last week though. This week might be tougher and probably a higher price.

The trick is to not buy from a scalper. Every guy there are hundreds of guys with an unplanned extra ticket (because a wife/kid/friend got sick at the last minute or something) and just looking to get rid of the ticket for pretty cheap

MSU returned some of there tickets, so if you dont mind sitting in the visitor section, there may still be some left at face value through the ticket office.

Weather sounds nice for a november game. Around 50 degrees with some sunshine.
Face value is $65. If you buy from a "fan", you'll get in for around face value.

If you buy from a scalper, I would expect to pay around $80 a ticket near kickoff.

My buddy thought it be wise to decline $130 for 2 tickets the day before the Michigan game (he wanted $140). He ended up getting $80 for the pair on game day. Ouch.

My daughter came back last week for the Michigan game so I had to buy an extra ticket and paid $30 about 20 minutes before kickoff. The only tough ticket I have seen this year was the Northwestern game. I think you will see plenty of tickets available for face value or less.

I wish they would tear the tix after scanning. It would be easy as heck to pass a tix back out to be resold to some poor unsuspecting fan who would buy an already used tix.

Just a tip keep eye on on triple play tickets .com Iowa tickets a little lower then anyone else and Iowa state tickets around 10 bucks for oklahoma game . Looks like you can get 4 tickets off that website for 67 bucks Row 101 or four for 75. Takes 1 day to get tickets. Cheaper then a scalper. I bought 7 iowa state tickets last week for 35 bucks how patheltic. Dont ask why. For the record ive used this site twice. Im not promoteing it since i seen the worst game in history last week at Iowa State. Boreing.

Last edited:
Just a tip keep eye on on triple play tickets .com Iowa tickets a little lower then anyone else and Iowa state tickets around 10 bucks for oklahoma game . Looks like you can get 4 tickets off that website for 67 bucks Row 101 or four for 75. Takes 1 day to get tickets. Cheaper then a scalper. I bought 7 iowa state tickets last week for 35 bucks how patheltic. Dont ask why. For the record ive used this site twice. Im not promoteing it since i seen the worst game in history last week at Iowa State. Boreing.

Keep in mind, nearly all ticket broker websites share the same ticket inventory. The only difference is the "service fee" for each website.
For example, the website you are recommending doesn't actually have those tickets sitting next to them.
Same can be said with every other ticket broker site. They just direct buyers TO the tickets and they charge service fees upwards of 18%.

I still believe Stubhub is the best "online" site to buy tickets. Especially now since Iowa has a partnership with stubhub. You can have the tickets emailed to you for $4.95. The tickets you receive are emailed directly from HawkeyeSports.com and a new bar code is created. Don't have to worry about any fakes.

Just FYI/point of reference...

Paid $50/each for corner endzone seats on the walk from Finkbine commuter to Kinnick at about 10:30 for the Michigan game this week. Obviously no promises, but a decent comparison for a comparable game. Of course people now have a renewed sense of hope, so they could be holding on longer.

Just FYI/point of reference...

Paid $50/each for corner endzone seats on the walk from Finkbine commuter to Kinnick at about 10:30 for the Michigan game this week. Obviously no promises, but a decent comparison for a comparable game. Of course people now have a renewed sense of hope, so they could be holding on longer.

This isn't quite as comparable, as MSU is a bit better, it's the final game of the year, and a win means Iowa is the only team in control in the Legends.

Latest posts