Bush League

Considering that they should not even be allowed to the big 10 conference, they should not be allowed to do anything in Kinnick stadium. This includes punting the football on a dead ball.

The kid was excited about a last-play win. He, and his team, earned it. Good Lord, people, give opponents some props once in a while!
Your absolutely right, after a few days I'm not mad about losing, and I give mcsorley props for that action, I hope every opponent punts the ball into the end zone after a score, and I will reward them with props.

We can't ever just lose because the other team was better, can we? It's always someone else's fault. Half of you sound like my teenage daughter.

Some games you lose....some games the other team wins. This was one of those games that PSU just flat out won.
PSU was better, great drive, great last play, and they won. Still A DB reaction by
Mcsorley.

Your absolutely right, after a few days I'm not mad about losing, and I give mcsorley props for that action, I hope every opponent punts the ball into the end zone after a score, and I will reward them with props.

Seriously? C'mon, man, you know darn well I'm not applauding his punting,m I'm saying give him a break after a hard-fought, last-second win.

Considering that they should not even be allowed to the big 10 conference, they should not be allowed to do anything in Kinnick stadium. This includes punting the football on a dead ball.

Amen to that. Every time I think of that image of the noble Joe Paterno ("Keep me informed.."), that lying pedophile Sandusky denying every charge - then trying to turn the tables on the victims, and the arrogance and shamelessness of the Penn State fans, my disgust with this "program" just grows.. They SHOULD have been given the death sentence by the NCAA, but big money and big power always come out far ahead of the truth and ethics. A president of the country resigned from office for lesser offenses than these. It's an affront to the victims everytime those Ped U players take the field..

Exactly the same. Oops, ours was much worse.

Scholarship player in uniform on the field during (effectively) the game.

Random fans who are not official representatives of the University after a game (a season-ending game with historic significance)

Yep, same thing.

Scholarship player in uniform on the field during (effectively) the game.

Random fans who are not official representatives of the University after a game (a season-ending game with historic significance)

Yep, same thing.
I think you are right, if the game is significant, then ok to tear down the other team's goalposts. Give me a break. Quit trying to justify behavior just because it is your team.

I think you are right, if the game is significant, then ok to tear down the other team's goalposts. Give me a break. Quit trying to justify behavior just because it is your team.

Wrong again. Just saying the two situations are not equivalent...because, they're not.

So you evaluate the behavior of a player on the field...the same as some random fan?

OK.
Dude- I don't know where you are going with this. Bush league play at the time.
I will call u out if your dog craps in my yard, and I don't care if my cousins uncle had a cat that crapped in your great grandmas flower bed. I will react to the moment.