Bullock

HawkfaninWA

Just watched the video of him. He reminds me of Adam Robinson a bit. Hits the hole fast, decent speed, but not too flashy. I'll take it knowing our RB history!

Just watched the video of him. He reminds me of Adam Robinson a bit. Hits the hole fast, decent speed, but not too flashy. I'll take it knowing our RB history!
I submit you are getting confused by seeing too many recruits. ARob was slow to the hole and good at absorbing first contact.
This kid reminds me of Gordon. Long stride,fast,lanky and goes down with contact. I see a DB or maybe a WR.

I submit you are getting confused by seeing too many recruits. ARob was slow to the hole and good at absorbing first contact.
This kid reminds me of Gordon. Long stride,fast,lanky and goes down with contact. I see a DB or maybe a WR.

Yeah.... ARob was rediculously slow hitting a hole. That is why Coker looked better most of the time. If the defense is salty, the line couldn't keep holes open long enough for ARob to pound through. Bullock looks fast, maybe even a DB at Iowa if they keep Coe on offense.

If its safety this pretty much guarantees Hendy will not be a Hawk with both Bullock and Lowdermilk already on board. It could be WR to replace Vincent?
Ithas been mentioned that Vincent has not cleared grades yet and has not even made n official visit so my guess would be Buoolock replaces Vincent in the plan. The Ohio kid looks like a copy of who he replaced in the the commit list so that still leaves the spot for Hendy open.
I think Hendy is slotted for a spot in Iowas plans but Bullock,Canzeri and Lowdermilk are athletes they think they can use .

That surprises me considering we offered Collins at LB today too. Seems like a lot of LBs to me.

After the 2010 season, where we lost our entire two-deep and others, There is no such thing as a lot of LBs...

As for those complaining about ARob being slow, he might not have had the quickest step, but he showed the most patience a Ferentz era running back has ever shown. ARob waited for the zone blocking to form the holes and then hit those holes as good as we have seen. Albert Young and Fred Russell where right up there, but ARob was probably the best we have had. Imagine if he had some wheels! Or the force of a Coker/Greene type back...

I'm not a huge ARob fan, but that guy played his role very well.

Latest posts