bullet holes in pickup...........

And I am saying the confusion over what people call an ammunition holder is way down on the list of why people should be concerned about how a bullet is put into a firing chamber of any gun or what AR means in AR 15. I couldn't care less about those confusions. Its's not just how many bullets in the magazine, It's the muzzle velocity of those bullets when they leave that gun and the damage they can do when fired in a crowd of people. There are a few other major concerns about guns and gun ownership that are miles above what people call magazines.

And IMO the NRA pushes this kind of confusing agenda like, if you don't know the difference between a clip and a magazine. So what do you know about guns? In an attempt to trivialize legitimate concerns people have about what is really going on. People who can't be trusted with guns are getting them to easily and those numbers are growing and we need to do something about it. And as long as the NRA keeps turning a blind eye to this situation and the shootings keep happening and increasing in the death tolls. You will see Australia sooner than you think. If you own and possess guns as I do and don't want to lose that right, the NRA is not helping the situation.

JMO

US airborne who carried carbines would ditch them for Garands as soon as possible. Say the Germans acted like Carbines were pea shooters. The Garand they were afraid of.

US airborne who carried carbines would ditch them for Garands as soon as possible. Say the Germans acted like Carbines were pea shooters. The Garand they were afraid of.

I agree. The M1 in the hands of an accomplished shooter was a very deadly weapon in those days. Very accurate up to 500 yards.

As a fellow Hawkeyes fan and as a father with three children I just want to give a friendly warning to all of you if Iowa plays in Nashville. There are bad parts of Nashville so PLEASE do your home work and stay in the better parts of Nashville with your hotel reservations. I am not sure what parts are the worse. Maybe call someone who lives in the area, the chamber of commerce, or the police department.

About ten years ago I went to work the night shift at my plant on the south side of Atlanta (somewhat dangerous area in and of itself) and noticed a friends pick up littered with holes. I found him in the plant and asked what happened. He said he had gone on a trip up north with his brother and their children. He had grown up in Nashville and on the way back home he got off at the exit in his old neighborhood. It was about 900 pm when he pulled in to get gas. He said he should have known better when he saw the bars over the windows. Two men we just hanging around outside at each corner of the gas station. When he and his brother walked up to the window to pay for gas through the barred window the two guys came up behind him wth a gun and demanded they give him their wallets. When my friend took out his wallet he was nervous and accidentally dropped it. The thieves reached down to get the wallet and that was when my friend and his brother ran to their truck. As they sped out of the gas station the thieves fired several shots at the truck ( I counted at least six holes). My friend told me that, that was once a very safe neighborhood that had been over run by drugs and crime.

I am not telling you not to go to the game but please be careful what part of town you stay in and if you go out to eat or checkout Nashville be very careful. If I was still in Atlanta I would drive the four hours to see the game and probably stay at a hotel over night but I would make calls to determine the safer areas to stay at.

Have a great time if you go and I’ll be watching the game from my man cave in our basement here in the state of Utah.

Nashville is one of the best cities in America to visit for a few days. Stay in town and enjoy. This is just silly.

And I am saying the confusion over what people call an ammunition holder is way down on the list of why people should be concerned about how a bullet is put into a firing chamber of any gun or what AR means in AR 15. I couldn't care less about those confusions. Its's not just how many bullets in the magazine, It's the muzzle velocity of those bullets when they leave that gun and the damage they can do when fired in a crowd of people. There are a few other major concerns about guns and gun ownership that are miles above what people call magazines.

And IMO the NRA pushes this kind of confusing agenda like, if you don't know the difference between a clip and a magazine. So what do you know about guns? In an attempt to trivialize legitimate concerns people have about what is really going on. People who can't be trusted with guns are getting them to easily and those numbers are growing and we need to do something about it. And as long as the NRA keeps turning a blind eye to this situation and the shootings keep happening and increasing in the death tolls. You will see Australia sooner than you think. If you own and possess guns as I do and don't want to lose that right, the NRA is not helping the situation.

JMO

The NRA "pushes this kind of confusing agenda?" Do you even watch the news? Have you been paying attention to anti-gunners and media pushing completely bs info? Remember a few weeks back with CNN's chainsaw accessory for the AR? Or the FL rep who said bump fire stocks increase the speed at which a bullet flies? And it has nothing to do with confusing anyone, and everything to do with knowing wtf you're talking about. The same holds true for any subject in which one wants to debate. The NRA is not perfect, but who the F else is looking out for your 2nd amendment rights? Feinstein and Schumer??? Look if you want to lay down and let these ass clowns erode away at the 2nd amendment until there's nothing left and some out of touch beaurcrat is given the power to decide if you are able to own a firearm or not, that's your choice. You think they're going to stop with a few increases in background checks and banning a few pieces of plastic?

Last edited:
Of course facts don’t lie. One of the highest VIIOLENT crime rates.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/tn/nashville/crime

upload_2017-12-3_9-53-59.jpeg

For Nashville, we found that the violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Violent offenses tracked included rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon.