Bulaga - #5 and #9 in Mock Drafts

HawkKing81

McShay has Bulaga to the Cheifs at #5 and Kiper has him to the Bills at #9 in their latest mock drafts.

Impressive.

I thought Kiper had him at #23 ....must have moved him up.
One thing about Bulaga, he seems to be extremely mature for a 21 year old,and very business-like about his craft. Like he is mentally prepared to be a professional,unlike some of these guys. I wish he had stayed,but he made a dispassionate business decision,with great confidence about his abilities to compete in the NFL.
Turns out,he was likely completely correct in his analysis of his situation.
And I even think he was honest about how it was more about grabbing the opportunity to achieve a life-long dream to play at the highest level. Getting picked that high ensures that he will get a real shot for several years at proving himself in the league. Top ten guys just do not get cut like 2nd rounders.

I thought Kiper had him at #23 ....must have moved him up.
One thing about Bulaga, he seems to be extremely mature for a 21 year old,and very business-like about his craft. Like he is mentally prepared to be a professional,unlike some of these guys. I wish he had stayed,but he made a dispassionate business decision,with great confidence about his abilities to compete in the NFL.
Turns out,he was likely completely correct in his analysis of his situation.
And I even think he was honest about how it was more about grabbing the opportunity to achieve a life-long dream to play at the highest level. Getting picked that high ensures that he will get a real shot for several years at proving himself in the league. Top ten guys just do not get cut like 2nd rounders.

I think (without checking it out) that maybe Kiper has Bulaga rated as #23, but thinks he will get drafted much higher than that. Kiper's Big Board is not reflective of where he thinks guys will get drafted, but rather it's his ranking of the best players.

The Sporting News Daily email has had several diary entries from Bulaga where he talks about the draft and workout process. One thing he really hits on is how prepared he is because he went to Iowa and how great the coaching staff is.

I think (without checking it out) that maybe Kiper has Bulaga rated as #23, but thinks he will get drafted much higher than that. Kiper's Big Board is not reflective of where he thinks guys will get drafted, but rather it's his ranking of the best players.

Yeah both. Kiper had him rated there on the big board, but he has also really jumped up both he and McShay's draft charts the last few weeks.

This most recent mock draft just came out today.

What about him going #4 to the Redskins? They already have their quarterback and I heard on espn that they were going to address their offensive line in the draft. I would be ok with him going to a team with tradition and looks like might be pretty decent. I would hate to see him stuck in Buffalo.

Latest posts