Bucky-Wisky game thread

LawVHawk

I don't see Iowa getting any help out of this game. Bo's vultures up 25-12 with a little under 10 left in teh first half but looking dominant. tOSU meanwhile playing pretty poorly.

Bo seems to teach his guys how to use their elbows very effectively. His big guys hold the ball with both hands, raise their arms up and pivot, hitting the opponent in his chest enough to create space without being whistled for the foul.

Just a really bad start to this game. fOSU has nothing going for them. I have no idea how they continue to be ranked in the top 25...must be just because of tradition and Russell

I'm rooting hard for OSU still but this game is looking pretty bleak so far

Any idea what is up with the tOSU floor? The state of Ohio is gone from the center of the floor as are the B1G logos on both free throw lanes.

Looks like we have that 5 seed locked down. What a crappy weekend for the teams we were rooting for. I hope Indiana and Illinois find themselves in the NIT field.

Any idea what is up with the tOSU floor? The state of Ohio is gone from the center of the floor as are the B1G logos on both free throw lanes.

Yeah I think you think they peeled off the stickers or something but that's how the court always looks:

buckfloor.jpeg

I haven't turned this game on. I think most knew our chances at a 4 seed dribbled down Yogi's leg yesterday.

Oh well. Doesn't tarnish a great Senior Day performance.

We did everything we could....to bad we could not have won at home against Minny, at Northwestern and Purdue.

Wisconsin is just really friggin good. Obviously I hope Iowa gets a third shot at them, but if they're making 3's they're basically not beatable.

Meanwhile OSU scores 48 points in 40 minutes...

Actually love how the bracket sets up for us. Excellent shot at 2 wins, maybe more, arguably this is a better path for a higher NCAA seed.