BTT predictions

Oh how the mighty have fallen. I understand the lack of confidence, but I still have to think they can turn it around, lest I become a negative fan.

Not much to be positive about right now....but win Thursday and they should be in. Once they get in, I think you will see them playing better.

If Iowa plays Purdue, they will lose. Northwestern or Penn State... they have a chance.

IF they make it to the second round...best chance is against Nebraska. Won't beat MSU.

Beating msu is easy. 1st get a reffing crew who understands that arm bars and hand checks are illegal.

On second thought, beating msu is impossible

Beating msu is easy. 1st get a reffing crew who understands that arm bars and hand checks are illegal.

On second thought, beating msu is impossible
I would be LMAO if it weren't so true. So all you got was a "dead on" chuckle.

I predict Illinois will make a historic run in the BTT and make the dance! Yep, drinking the kool-aid.

For Iowa the bracket looks kinda like last year. 6 seed, face 11 seed Northwestern in the 1st round with 3 seeded Michigan St waiting in the Quarterfinals.

Although I do see this year going a bit different than last year.

Half time right now of Nebraska and Wisc on the BTN. Talking about the tournament. They said "Iowa is the sleeper even though they have lost several games, they can score in bunches, even though they couldn't guard a chair right now."

Latest posts