BTN2GO

This is frustrating. Won't even allow me to select my provider this week. Anyone got this to work successfully with Qwest internet?

I have used BTN2GO before with no issues. Worked great actually. Maybe try a different browser. I have Mediacom internet, Directv satellite.

If you can't get BTN2GO to work for you then check this out.

TheRTV.eu | Bringing TV to your PC!

I'm in SEC country and can't even subscribe to BTN2GO if I wanted to. So this works nice for me. Plus it's free - really.

THanks, I'll give that a shot.

I have used BTN2GO before with no issues. Worked great actually. Maybe try a different browser. I have Mediacom internet, Directv satellite.

Tried safari, chrome and firefox. Have the latest version of flash. NOt sure what the issue is.

I have used it on Ipad and on my droid phone before and no problems. I have Quest and DTV. Not sure what the issue is.

make sure pop ups are not blocked. the btn2go site will actually bring up a login to your DTV account in a pop up that verifies your account and availability. i dont think every ISP supports BTN2GO.

how did you get btn2go working on android?? right now i am running a slingbox pro but i wouldnt mind trying out btn2go.

make sure pop ups are not blocked. the btn2go site will actually bring up a login to your DTV account in a pop up that verifies your account and availability. i dont think every ISP supports BTN2GO.

how did you get btn2go working on android?? right now i am running a slingbox pro but i wouldnt mind trying out btn2go.

It is impossible at this time to watch btn on an apple iPad or phone.