BTN2Go Iowa game replay not working

FoolishFellow

Anyone else know what's up with the BTN2Go site? Looks like the only replay that is currently working is the Maryland game. Arn't these games normally available after 24 hours?

It worked perfectly for me. You need to provide them with your network provider

Hmm... you must be the only one. My network provider information is set up. I've checked the replay on multiple machines and networks and it's not working on any of them. On my end it looks like the video is pointing to a missing asset or something. I emailed BTN and it auto generated a ticket.

Hmm... you must be the only one. My network provider information is set up. I've checked the replay on multiple machines and networks and it's not working on any of them. On my end it looks like the video is pointing to a missing asset or something. I emailed BTN and it auto generated a ticket.

It's working now. Apparently lots of people were having problems today/long weekend.

Does anyone pay for BTN Plus Content through the BTN2Go app? If so, is it worth it in terms of Iowa content? Thanks!

Does anyone pay for BTN Plus Content through the BTN2Go app? If so, is it worth it in terms of Iowa content? Thanks!

Considering they have little "live" Iowa content, aside from the games, it is either the ONLY way to get "good" stuff, or you are paying extra for more O$U and MSU, a la your "normal" feed/content.