BTN????????????

This is why i will never get a dish.

I have Dish Network and we have about 4 to 5 inches on the ground right now and I haven't had a problem all day.

For those that do have the problems then it has to be with their own connection or equipment and not Dish Network.

Watch espn app, i have it on my ipad.

Will it be on the ESPN app?? If so, then I'm good to go.

Another thing about the worthless BTN.....it is bad enough they are showing women's gymnastics instead of basketball.....it isn't even LIVE.....it is a taped replay!

Another thing about the worthless BTN.....it is bad enough they are showing women's gymnastics instead of basketball.....it isn't even LIVE.....it is a taped replay!

Idk it is worth a try though.

The worthless BTN? You should start donating $10 million a year to Iowa and tell Barta Iowa wants to cut ties with this worthless station.

The worthless BTN? You should start donating $10 million a year to Iowa and tell Barta Iowa wants to cut ties with this worthless station.

When it comes to basketball....yes. It is inexcuseable to show a TAPED gymnastics meet instead of a LIVE basketball game.

like somebody already said espn picked it up the btn didnt have a choice in the matter

Yes.

Do people really think that the BTN wouldn't rather have our game on instead of gymnastics?

If you're a sports fan and watching these games is important you should get Direct TV. If you're paying for a package that doesn't even have ESPNU it's pretty crappy, but it was your decision.

Latest posts