BTN LIVE West Division Predictions

HAHAHAHAHA please tell me you're joking. Or I am going to start calling you Hawknick

I didn't say we Would handle ill State. If we can, however, I'll feel a bit better...if we also "handle" isu....:cool:

Did you really take my post as Hawknick-ish?

Yes, I believe ill st could possibly finish in the top half of the B1G. Not really going on too much of a limb there.

Well.....Iowa should have, did not have any business losing to them last year (Nebraska). Nebraska has a new coach that probably is not a good fit. Not sure they would be my number 1 pick in the West. They are probably more of a 2 or 3 pick. Minnesota is getting some street cred this year, but like Gordon Gekko said to Darien about Bud Fox, "He has not been around the block long enough." Minny could make a jump, or fall back down this year. My guess they are a 3 or 4 pick.

Iowa has been around the block and it smells like stale beer. Odds are a 3 or 4 pick.

Wisconsin probably is the safe 1 pick. Northwestern could be the wild card that springs up in the division (If they stay healthy...but tough schedule).

Really, the question will be is Minny ready to rise, or is Iowa ready to re-establish a bit for that 3rd spot in the West.

My likely Top 5 Order

Wisconsin
Nebraska
Minny
Iowa
Northwestern

I didn't say we Would handle ill State. If we can, however, I'll feel a bit better...if we also "handle" isu....:cool:

Did you really take my post as Hawknick-ish?

Yes, I believe ill st could possibly finish in the top half of the B1G. Not really going on too much of a limb there.

Yes you did. No you won't. No he didn't. No you don't. Yes you are.

Is this what the program has been reduced to... quibbling over 3rd place in our division? 3rd place in the conference would be understandable... not acceptable... but understandable. I am talking expectations not realities.

Is this what the program has been reduced to... quibbling over 3rd place in our division? 3rd place in the conference would be understandable... not acceptable... but understandable. I am talking expectations not realities.

Hey, now, Cubbies are in 3rd and will probably still make the playoffs :)

Latest posts