BTN at practice - Dave Revsine's twitter feed

sure

Howard Griffith@HowardGriffith
@Stevemontana Rudock is going to be a very good player down the line strong arm & accurate. #hawkeyes

nodding.gif

Gooooood....Gooooooood

Howard Griffith's twitter page contains this statement:
"I'm a football analysis"

So I am not sure how much stock I should put into his assesment of Rudock.

Dave Revsine@BTNDaveRevsine
Just finished up interviews - Davis on CJF - "Sometimes he's open even when he's covered."

Rudock has a lot of promise, but you know you've arrived when you're put on the cover of Sports Illustrated like the MANDENBERG!

Azy1rmdCQAENrLv.jpg:large

Howard Griffith's twitter page contains this statement:
"I'm a football analysis"

So I am not sure how much stock I should put into his assesment of Rudock.

I almost spit coffee all over my desk when I read this.

Gerry DiNardo ‏@gerrydinardo BTN Bus Tour #Hawkeyes -C. Davis/L.Trinca-Pasat/Gaglione all had good days-Ekakitie/J.Johnson both very talented-but might not b ready in 12

Good to hear about the returning DL vets, one of the other analysts said that the DL has come a long way from what they looked like in the spring. Hope the frosh develop quickly as the fall practices and season progresses.

Howard Griffith@HowardGriffith
LB Marcus Collins has one of the quickest first steps of LB group. #hawkeyes #BTN

This is kind of surprising to me because when I first saw his High School highlight tape I thought he was a little slow.. at least slower then some of the other LB recruits. Glad to hear though.

Rudock has a lot of promise, but you know you've arrived when you're put on the cover of Sports Illustrated like the MANDENBERG!

Azy1rmdCQAENrLv.jpg:large

Well now that he (Vandy) is on the front cover of a major magazine all I can say is Rudock better be well prepared. This is AIRBHG's brother AIQBHG.

Last edited:

Latest posts