BTN at practice - Dave Revsine's twitter feed

CPHAWK82

Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
DB's - Castillo has a minor injury. Limited last 2 days (is dressed, though). So tough to say exactly what DB rotation is. #Hawkeyes

9m Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
Sean Draper has been rotating in w 2's at corner. Have some good young DB's - Howard likes Lile - great speed. #Hawkeyes

14m Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
Interesting to note - Hill has been in front of Garmon in team drills. Howard & Gerry both said they are impressed w Hill. #Hawkeyes

23m Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
Law just came up w really nice hit on Garmon. FWIW Donatell was in before Law in team - but was opposite in pass drills. #Hawkeyes

39m Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
Hyde, Lowery, Law, Miller lining up as 1's in secondary - Torrey Campbell came in as nickel and just had a nice PBU - #Hawkeyes

58m Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
Reese Morgan doing a lot of teaching/encouraging w inexperienced DL. Can see why he was great HS coach. #Hawkeyes

1h Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
FWIW Garmon has been rotating in 2nd among RB's - then Hill. Garmon had a nice spin move a moment ago

Iowa people say Alvis & Davis have been doing everything in practice as they come back from injuries. Good news -DL needs them #Hawkeyes

Blythe lining up with 1st group at RG - Bullock 1st RB to get a carry as they go through plays

Just spoke w Erik Campbell - says Don Shumpert has really emerged. Doesn't think RB issue will impact offensive philosophy too much

2h Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
Hawks going inside today due to rain. My first look at new facility. Suffice to say it is an improvement on the bubble dome

Hill is gonna win the job.

Interesting to note - Hill has been in front of Garmon in team drills. Howard & Gerry both said they are impressed w Hill. #Hawkeyes

FWIW Garmon has been rotating in 2nd among RB's - then Hill. Garmon had a nice spin move a moment ago

I do however agree that I don't think Bullock takes the first hand off of the year.

I agree my guess bullock will start first game, but Hill gets the most carries.

Says ICHawk less than 5 days into camp...after hwo many days of pads?
Uh, let's wait & see?

KF & BF said that "the depth chart will be fluid in August & September and maybe into October."

This board is full of predictions on a daily basis. Without predictions or projections, there isn't much to talk about.

Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
DB's - Castillo has a minor injury. Limited last 2 days (is dressed, though). So tough to say exactly what DB rotation is. #Hawkeyes

9m Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
Sean Draper has been rotating in w 2's at corner. Have some good young DB's - Howard likes Lile - great speed. #Hawkeyes

23m Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
Law just came up w really nice hit on Garmon. FWIW Donatell was in before Law in team - but was opposite in pass drills. #Hawkeyes

39m Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
Hyde, Lowery, Law, Miller lining up as 1's in secondary - Torrey Campbell came in as nickel and just had a nice PBU - #Hawkeyes

58m Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
Reese Morgan doing a lot of teaching/encouraging w inexperienced DL. Can see why he was great HS coach. #Hawkeyes

Iowa people say Alvis & Davis have been doing everything in practice as they come back from injuries. Good news -DL needs them #Hawkeyes

Blythe lining up with 1st group at RG - Bullock 1st RB to get a carry as they go through plays

Just spoke w Erik Campbell - says Don Shumpert has really emerged. Doesn't think RB issue will impact offensive philosophy too much

2h Dave Revsine ‏@BTNDaveRevsine
Hawks going inside today due to rain. My first look at new facility. Suffice to say it is an improvement on the bubble dome

Thanks for the updates. Much appreciated.

I am going to say that neither Hill nor Garmon gets a lot of carries the first two weeks. I think there will be a lot of Rogers with the one back sets they said they will be using more of.

Am I the only one that thinks hill is going to get more touches early because he was here first and the off field problems. I wish we knew Iowa was playing the best players, but you never know about kf dog house. Hill could be better to I'm not saying he's not.

Am I the only one that thinks hill is going to get more touches early because he was here first and the off field problems. I wish we knew Iowa was playing the best players, but you never know about kf dog house. Hill could be better to I'm not saying he's not.

Does anyone know what Griffith thinks of Rudock? Any info would be appreciated!

Latest posts