BT Championship Pre-Game

Obviously I was shocked to see them both get minutes. I was even more shocked to see Ogundele make a move and score. The crow was tough, but I choked it down. Cmac I thought maybe made the 2 best plays of the day when we needed them the most. Got Williams in the air got the score plus 1 when Purdue closed it to a 1 pt. game. That stopped the bleeding and then a bit later the full court pass to Keegan. Most guys throw that thing out the other end but somehow that thing checked up and allowed Keegan to track it down.
My (then) eighth grader made one of the plays of his life when the inbounder overthrew him on a fly pattern and my son was able to get a fingertip on the pass and force the other team to inbound up at the other end of the court instead of under our basket.

The remaining few seconds ran off the clock before they could get a good look. My kid made a great hustle play and was aware of the rules, as well.

Obviously I was shocked to see them both get minutes. I was even more shocked to see Ogundele make a move and score. The crow was tough, but I choked it down. Cmac I thought maybe made the 2 best plays of the day when we needed them the most. Got Williams in the air got the score plus 1 when Purdue closed it to a 1 pt. game. That stopped the bleeding and then a bit later the full court pass to Keegan. Most guys throw that thing out the other end but somehow that thing checked up and allowed Keegan to track it down.
CMac is one tough customer. Smart as hell, fearless, and clearly his team mates value him. Could not be happier with his contributions this season.

Latest posts