Brust changes twitter

pistons

No Iowa in his name anymore

ALso want to wear 24

Doesnt know if its available

Its obviously available at IOwa so he is talking about another school

Not to be-little your post...but who cares. Let him go where he wants, if it is Iowa great if not best of luck to you. This kid has never played one minute of D1 ball yet...

Lets at least get the twitter correct. He said, and I quote: "I have changed to bbrust24 for non basketball reasons. In honor of Jack Baur (sic)....and if available i will wear it next year..if not 11 is fine"

As much as I dislike the fact that he has opened up his recruiting, I can guarantee you that if I was in his situation I would be doing the exact same thing.

He doesn't care about his boys Marble and McCabe. Me me me me me me!

Comments like these are doing exactly what you seem to think Ben is doing...bottom line, it is obvious that you do not know what Ben or any of the others are thinking or feeling!

Here is some facts...Ben and Marble communicated as recently as last night. So I believe that does mean that each at least cares about the other in some manner. The question is what was said...only they know this.

And just FYI - #24 was worn by Aaron Fuller who is no longer with the team. I would infer that since he wants to wear this number is a good sign that he is coming to Iowa.

He said if available He knows it is at Iowa but he doesnt know for sure about Wisc or Butler or where ever else he is looking

The 24 comes from the TV show "24," where Jack Bauer is the main character. The attempt to decipher meaning from tweets that don't say exactly what they mean is useless. He was only making a comment about liking the show.

Guys, come on. Ben is a sharp guy, look at the schools he showed interest in originally, which included NW and Stanford, I believe. Looks like the school will mean something to him, not just basketball.

While it is frustrating, I can't blame him for doing what he has done. He only has a short period of time to decide on the next 4 years. Let him do his evaluation. Its not personal.

He was a big supporter of Iowa before, let Fran work with him, and if he decides to move on, thats fine.

Latest posts