Brommer Experiment over?

herbyhawk

Banned
here's to hoping that Fran has moved on to Olaseni with letting him play meaningful minutes in the 1st half today
hopefully he gets a couple more minutes each game
was also wondering why Archie wasn't with the team as somebody mentioned it

There will be games that brimmed will be used....probably against Osu, but he won't see consistent minutes.

couldn't have been my advice as i was on the FB forum last night
and if you paid attention to the topic HL i asked a question
then offered "A OPINION AS TO WHAT I HOPED for"
stop being a ***

couldn't have been my advice as i was on the FB forum last nightand if you paid attention to the topic HL i asked a questionthen offered "A OPINION AS TO WHAT I HOPED for" stop being a ***

I must have missed the question and the question mark. Simmer down HerbagonHawk

I keep hoping to see some glimpses of the Brommer we saw start to emerge last year, but it's not happening. Whether it's his knee, confidence or both, he remains a foul magnet and a poor FT shooter. IMO, Olaseni should get more PT.

Brommer must not be hurting that bad if you saw him jumping in the locker room. He just isn't close to being D1 material at all.

i see you deleted most of your post tmoneyand like you keep telling me reread the whole thing "INCLUDING THE TOPIC HEADER"

All things being equal, Olaseni is longer, quicker and a better athlete. Confidence is lacking, but you can't coach a 7 ft wingspan and his ability to run the floor. Hopefully Brommer can have a couple "surprise" games when Basabe or McCabe gets into foul trouble, but at this point it seems unlikely.

I hate to say it, but Brommer is one of Lickliter's failed scholarship offers.. Averaging about 2.5 ppg as a senior.. I agree with others that I would just as soon see Olaseni get some more minutes and develop him for the future. If I'm not mistaken, Gabe saw the floor yesterday before Brommer did.

You are mistaken. Brommer came in about five min into the game. He got 2 quick fouls and then O came in. Neither received much run in the 2nd half.

Many of us knew this was a failed experiment 3 years ago. The kid isn't D1 material...never has been. I'm disappointed Archie didn't get a stronger look but then again Fran's knowledgable so we have to trust his judgment on those things. I think he gave Brommer EVERY opportunity to pick up his game. He's just NOT that good.

Latest posts