Brian's last stand, Iowa vs Vols Game Thread

When super positive people like you and Huck are saying Deek needs to be pulled…. I just shrug my shoulders everyone sees it, except Kirk.
That’s funny as I thought the exact same thing about Huck.

If Huck was on an airplane covered in flames and crashing violently toward the ground Huck would shrug shoulders and say “whelp I won’t have to pay my bills anymore.” Just kidding Huck and with perfect timing pick six for Tennessee.

Hate to be that guy but I warned you all that this could be a bad game for Iowa. Any real team kicks our ass.

He’s fine because he schedules four non conference wins and never leaves iowa. Then he just needs to win 2-3 more in the lowly b10w which he’s done repeatedly. Then get blasted in a b10 negotiated bowl

Your Clones got worked in their bowl game, dawg. You can’t talk shit or troll… you guys have lost 8 of 9 to us.

This is starting to remind me of Hayden's final game vs Minnesota where everything that could unravel in the fourth quarter did-right down to and including Herky getting injured.

He’s fine because he schedules four non conference wins and never leaves iowa. Then he just needs to win 2-3 more in the lowly b10w which he’s done repeatedly. Then get blasted in a b10 negotiated bowl
Once those 4 pasties start winning and the two win a year hawkeyes start effecting 80 old boosters and life long settle for mediocrity fan base then a change may accur.

Latest posts