Brian's last stand, Iowa vs Vols Game Thread

On a positive note, is Taylor setting a record that will end up standing when a different Taylor is screaming at the crumbling remains of the Sratue of Liberty?

giphy.gif

He gives us the best chance to win. He will go the distance.

200w.gif

Complimentary football should take the safety to give your punter more room to flip th ield for the defense, right?

If Kirk owned racehorses he would declare Deek his horse jockey.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!. I know, I know you’re not suppose to laugh at your own jokes but I laugh as I visualize it.

95 lb jockeys on horse after horse and then you see 265 lb deek on Kirk’s horse. “In gate 7 it’s Deek riding his horse broken back.

I love Kirk as a human and somewhat as a football coach, but I am ready for someone else to take over. Hopefully the new guy would keep Parker and a few other coaches. But our offense needs revamped and that isn't going to happen with Kirk at the helm.
Unfortunately I've had to make the unpleasant decision to let go of a few people I've really liked over the years. Not because of how good of a person they are. Mostly based on they sucked at the damn job or were never going to adapt to be successful at the position!

Complimentary football should take the safety to give your punter more room to flip th ield for the defense, right?
Brilliant! There needs to be a chart made for what Complimentary Football dictates as your next move in all situations in a game. Just like that going for 2 chart.

I seriously cringe just seeing Hill go on the field. What on earth did Wisconsin see in him that they gave him a scholarship???? And then what did Kirk see in him to give him an offer???? I just don't get it.

Hes big and has a rocket for an arm

Unfortunately I've had to make the unpleasant decision to let go of a few people I've really liked over the years. Not because of how good of a person they are. Mostly based on they sucked at the damn job or were never going to adapt to be successful at the position!
Me,too.

Latest posts