Brian's last stand, Iowa vs Vols Game Thread

XomAOV.gif

It just makes sense that BF cant score points in his last 2 games, when he has nothing to lose. Seems to sum up his tenure here.

McNamara isn’t much better. Our recruiting is officially toast. We’re done.

Who's in charge of Iowa's recruiting? KF's son-in-law of course. Besides Barnett, the recruiting coordinator needs to go. Let's get KF's family (including by marriage) completely out of the picture.

Not a million dollar buyout!
According to his contract buyout clause, the university will have to pay Kirk Ferentz 100% of whatever base and supplemental salary is left in his contract duration. Considering the fact that he recently signed a four-year extension through 2029 that pays him $7 million annually, it totals up to a resounding $42 million.

I love Kirk as a human and somewhat as a football coach, but I am ready for someone else to take over. Hopefully the new guy would keep Parker and a few other coaches. But our offense needs revamped and that isn't going to happen with Kirk at the helm.

According to his contract buyout clause, the university will have to pay Kirk Ferentz 100% of whatever base and supplemental salary is left in his contract duration. Considering the fact that he recently signed a four-year extension through 2029 that pays him $7 million annually, it totals up to a resounding $42 million.
Kirk was so far down Barta's throat Barta couldn't say no.

I've only been watching for a few minutes but it's already evident that these announcers have never seen Iowa play.

U of I thinks he’s Ohtani

Latest posts