Brian Kelly - the anti Ferentz

Amen, brother Sheamus. My sainted Grandmother Dwyer, always would tell us that when we were wee lads!

Aye cousin Liam. Me dear rose Grandmother Murphy would tell us to be proud of who we were when she called us a bunch of good-for-nothing losers at Easter service.

Brian Kelly was the presumed frontrunner for the ISU job after Danny Mac was jettisoned. Jamie The Great went The Chiz route instead.

Chew on that little nugget for a while.

Brian Kelly was the presumed frontrunner for the ISU job after Danny Mac was jettisoned. Jamie The Great went The Chiz route instead.

Chew on that little nugget for a while.

Doesn't matter too much. Both would have left. ISU has the best situation they are going to get with CPR. They should avoid McCarneying him.

Seriously, though. Where is the justice for Declan Sullivan and his family? There is none and there will be none. Brian Kelly's punishment for throwing away that kid's life is a trip to the national championship and all the accolades he can handle. The way media personalities glow when they talk to him is disgusting.

It's Kelly's fault that Sullivan is dead. Period.

I agree. No one cares about that now, we are going for a NC! Society is a mess dude, believe dat. You heard it here first

Seriously, though. Where is the justice for Declan Sullivan and his family? There is none and there will be none. Brian Kelly's punishment for throwing away that kid's life is a trip to the national championship and all the accolades he can handle. The way media personalities glow when they talk to him is disgusting.

It's Kelly's fault that Sullivan is dead. Period.

SI reported that ND paid a relatively small fine. ND provided a memorial to the kid. The family did not file a lawsuit against ND, and are fine with the way things have been handled since. Talk about taking one for the team. They were probably told them they'd all be condemned to eternal damnation if they took on Notre Dame. Touchdown Jesus and all that. Or something along those lines.

SI reported that ND paid a relatively small fine. ND provided a memorial to the kid. The family did not file a lawsuit against ND, and are fine with the way things have been handled since. Talk about taking one for the team. They were probably told them they'd all be condemned to eternal damnation if they took on Notre Dame. Touchdown Jesus and all that. Or something along those lines.

Declan Sullivan's father is an idiot. I would have demanded at least a high 7 figure settlement from ND, and they would have paid it without blinking an eye. When an institution needs to pay handsomely to make a problem go away, make them F'n pay to make it go away. When my brother was there, one of the administrators he knew showed him a personal check for 20 million bucks from Eddie Debartolo. That place is swimming in money. If they took my son, they'd f'n pay for it.

Some of you guys and your hatred for Notre Dame just astound me....

Latest posts