Brian Kelly=DB

cibula11

The interview this morning on Gameday confirmed his status...He said "I have to be aware that cameras are always on me".......:eek:

Dude, you completely missed to point. Cameras or not, you CANNOT talk to people that way.

What a piece of work.

I really shouldn't insult or belittle people in public, if I do it privately it is ok, in public, not at all. Makes total sense to me.:eek:

It's kind of like that saying that the true merit of a man is known when no one is watching.

Later in the interview, when talking about the critics of his behavior, he basically says those critics will go away if ND wins. Yikes!

Later in the interview, when talking about the critics of his behavior, he basically says those critics will go away if ND wins. Yikes!

He better hope so because addressing players that way and losing will get him the "ax" real quick.

Id be just as mad as him if my team dominated in two games but gave each away by commiting five turnovers in each. Hes a crazy irishman, what do you expect? Your telln me that ur coaches never screamed at you? It happens, if u dnt like him, dont go to nd!

Latest posts