Brett's all HOG

BergHawk7

Take his word for it? Bielema says hes not interested in the Nebraska job and that he's "all hog". Lol

Saw it on twitter, I always struggle putting links on here.

It takes balls for anyone to post they're "all hog" hopefully he stands behind what he says.

Nick Saban: "I guess I have to say it. I'm not going to be the Alabama coach. ... I don't control what people say. I don't control what people put on dot-com or anything else. So I'm just telling you there's no significance, in my opinion, about this, about me, about any interest that I have in anything other than being the coach here."

Nick Saban: "I guess I have to say it. I'm not going to be the Alabama coach. ... I don't control what people say. I don't control what people put on dot-com or anything else. So I'm just telling you there's no significance, in my opinion, about this, about me, about any interest that I have in anything other than being the coach here."

'Zackly. Bret's comments that he's not going to Nebraska are totally meaningless at this point, just hogwash.

I just dont see Bielema leaving Arkansas but you just never know these days in college football. Loyalty doesn't mean nothing when $ is involved.

He can now come to Iowa with no inferiority complex about resources and facilities. Iowa is as good as anywhere right now in regard to the facilities...aside from all the empty trophy cases.

Latest posts