Brent Musburger & Jesse Palmer calling the Rose Bowl

We're so f*cked, Brent Pussbarger is the death of Iowa......It'll be nothing but Stanford, Good Lord

I know he is not well-liked in these parts but I have to confess I get wood when the camera pans to the stadium at game time and the next thing you hear is the dulcet tones of Mushberger "You are looking live..." Especially if that stadium is Kinnick.

If Brent's got the game, good bet it's a big one.

Last edited:
I don't care if Gilbert Godfried and Fran Drescher call the game, as long as we are hoisting that trophy above our heads as the clock goes to :00.

Jesse Palmer is certainly no Keith Jackson, but I chuckle when I see people act as if we've just been given Pam Ward and Beth Mowins.

I see Griese is doing the national radio broadcast. I wonder if he will still spend the whole game talking about how much stronger the east division is compared to the west division

Jesse Palmer is certainly no Keith Jackson, but I chuckle when I see people act as if we've just been given Pam Ward and Beth Mowins.

Seriously, how cool would it be to hear Keith Jackson call one more Iowa game? Hope that guy is in good health.

YES!!!!! Youth reclaimed....its been so long Brent. I don't care if you wear a cardinal tshirt...its nice to see you old friend of my boyhood years. If it was a big game you were there. 1985 was magical and you were there for a lot of it. Probably our last chance to dance.....thanks santa!!!

Black unis in the rose bowl with musburger announcing....enberg and olsen would have been magical too