Breath of Fresh Air - Stay Positive!!

BlckNGldHwk

I have to say I'm already really enjoying the new boards thus far. There doesn't yet seem to be that thick fog of negativity and whining enveloping the conversations. Please, Please, Please!! Keep this board fun, light hearted and most importantly POSITIVE. The negativity of the old site is what kept me away and kept me from posting much. The topics on this site in the first morning are already more insightful and discussion worthy than anything I've read on the old site in months. This is exactly what Hawk fans needed, a place to talk about their LOVE of this team, not how disappointed they are because somehow this team owe's them something.

Keep on keepin on Hawk fans!!

I totally agree with this. I "lurked" for years on other boards but rarely answered or posted because you never knew if some one would slam you for voicing an opinion. I hope this site stays a place where all fans can be comfortable and enjoy the comaraderie that being an IOWA fan brings.

GO HAWKS!

Stanzi's terrible. O'Keefe is too vanilla. Parker should blitz more. Ferentz needs to show more emotions. Our running backs aren't physical enough. Our wide recievers aren't fast enough. Our DB's give too much cushion. We're terrible and will be lucky to win another game.

Hope that makes you feel more at home. ;)

Please note: The above is not meant to be taken seriously.

Latest posts