BREAKING NEWS CONCERNING TIM TEBOW!11!!

GodGodGodBathia

Now get THIS...ESPN is just reporting that TIM TEBOW IS CHANGING THE WAY THAT HE HOLDS THE FOOTBALL! OMG why didn't they tell us about this sooner?!

It will be over soon. Reality will strike for all those Tebow media lovers when he becomes a complete dud. I just don't see Tebow being much of a factor in the NFL..

and with the number one pick in the 2010 NFL draft, the St. Louis Rams select Tim Tebow for his overall awesomness and the way he recently changed the way he holds the football

Its also being reported that he wont be throwing at the NFL combine. He is holding a pro day and that is when he will throw.
WTF?
Is he scared to line up with other QBs and show his arm? Why else would you do that?
I saw the video of his new throwing motion. Its still too slow. Its more compact but still too slow. He looked like he was playing hop-scotch with his footwork. It was not good.

Its also being reported that he wont be throwing at the NFL combine. He is holding a pro day and that is when he will throw.
WTF?
Is he scared to line up with other QBs and show his arm? Why else would you do that?
I saw the video of his new throwing motion. Its still too slow. Its more compact but still too slow. He looked like he was playing hop-scotch with his footwork. It was not good.

This is not that odd. I want to say Stafford did the same thing last year...

this should be a recruiting bullet AGAINST Florida.
their stud is so screwed up that they need to completely retool his mechanics at the 11th hour to try to get him drafted?

they must not have a QB coach or something.

I can only imagine the vitriol had Tebow played basketball for Duke. If there's ever been a more picked apart college player heading into the draft I don't know who it is. I also can't think of a player that people so 'publicly' want to fail, though if he succeeds those same poeple will become very quiet. Somewhere though Ron Powlus and his three Heisman's are smiling.

GET OUT!!! You have to be freakin kidding me. Call your dad, call your brother, call your friends, call your neighbors. This is unbelievable. ESPN is on top of things once again.

It will be over soon. Reality will strike for all those Tebow media lovers when he becomes a complete dud. I just don't see Tebow being much of a factor in the NFL..

I'm not a big Florida fan and got just as tired of the Tebow-love as anyone else, but some team is going to take a flyer on him and get their money back in spades.

Just a gut feeling.

I can only imagine the vitriol had Tebow played basketball for Duke. If there's ever been a more picked apart college player heading into the draft I don't know who it is. I also can't think of a player that people so 'publicly' want to fail, though if he succeeds those same poeple will become very quiet. Somewhere though Ron Powlus and his three Heisman's are smiling.

Bingo. Tebow is making the smart move here by not going to the combine. There hasn't been a more overanalyzed draft pick in the history of the game.

You know what would be cool? If there was an NFL GM/owner who had the balls to pick Tebow the way he is right now - warts and all - and then build the team around Tebow's strengths and weaknesses.

WTF?

Imagine this post, and then multiply it by every major media outlet, and every blog in the country.

That's why he isn't throwing.

Imagine this post, and then multiply it by every major media outlet, and every blog in the country.

That's why he isn't throwing.

I'm sure absolutely no news will come out of his pro day workout and none of the media would run with it, even if it did.
Imagine you were dreaming that scenario, then wake up to reality.

Bingo. Tebow is making the smart move here by not going to the combine. There hasn't been a more overanalyzed draft pick in the history of the game.

You know what would be cool? If there was an NFL GM/owner who had the balls to pick Tebow the way he is right now - warts and all - and then build the team around Tebow's strengths and weaknesses.

Al Davis?

I would be the first to admit I am wrong if TT succeeds as an NFL QB. I dont watch much NFL anymore, so I'm done with seeing him every saturday. Thank God.

I know something you don't know... I am not left handed.

inigo-montoya-the-princess-bride.jpg

What if he converted to tight end? Then he could also run the wildcat and be the emergency quarterback, if he'd make the switch. Sounds like Jacksonville might take him just to put butts in the seats.