BREAKING NEWS CONCERNING TIM TEBOW!11!!

I am not a Florida fan but I do respect things that Tim Tebow has accomplished. He is heck of an athlete and someone is going to draft him in first two rounds. Probably Jacksonville, if for no other reason that to sell tickets.

What I read is he will be doing everything else except throwing and he will do the trhowing at the UF pro day, which almost all schools have, including Iowa.

And next year, all of us will be posting about all the critiques of Stanzi's throwing motion. ESPN wont cover it but I am sure there will be plenty of posts made.

I am so sick of hearing about Tim Tebow. I am sick of the over exposure and the non-stop media discussion of him. In fact, I am so sick of it, I am going to go on the internet and discuss, at length, how much I hate discussing him. Doesn't the media know that no one cares about Tebow? Why do they keep running stories on him? If they stopped running stories on him, I would stop reading everything about him and discussing him ad nauseum. It is entirely the media's fault I am obsessed with Tebow.

/sarcasam

I'm sure absolutely no news will come out of his pro day workout and none of the media would run with it, even if it did.
Imagine you were dreaming that scenario, then wake up to reality.

The difference is that pro days aren't televised live, and aren't the meat markey that the combine is. News will come out of it, but it won't be anywhere near as negative as it would be coming out of the combine.

Tebow sure gets crucified here and everywhere.

He's busting his butt to try and get better. What's wrong with that? Yeah, ESPN fawns over him but it's not Tebow's fault.

I'm a Rams fan and I wouldn't mind em taking a flier on him in the 4th-5th round.

Tebow knows winning.

Tebow sure gets crucified here and everywhere.

He's busting his butt to try and get better. What's wrong with that? Yeah, ESPN fawns over him but it's not Tebow's fault.

I'm a Rams fan and I wouldn't mind em taking a flier on him in the 4th-5th round.

Tebow knows winning.

I'm just saying that when the US just beat Canada in hockey, there are other olympic events, and important basketball games to talk about Sportscenter leads with a story about Tebow changing the way he holds the football. Great, who cares? There's never been someone more glorified by the media for nothing; sure, he's had a legendary career at Florida but he's done and I honestly want to see someone lay him out in the NFL. It's like with his advertisement that everyone was in a fuss over before the Superbowl; it was absolutely nothing, like everything else with Tebow.

I'm just saying that when the US just beat Canada in hockey, there are other olympic events, and important basketball games to talk about Sportscenter leads with a story about Tebow changing the way he holds the football. Great, who cares? There's never been someone more glorified by the media for nothing; sure, he's had a legendary career at Florida but he's done and I honestly want to see someone lay him out in the NFL. It's like with his advertisement that everyone was in a fuss over before the Superbowl; it was absolutely nothing, like everything else with Tebow.

Because you watched it and you discussed it. That is why they broadcast it.

The thing here that is unbelievable is that you consistantly blame ESPN when you are the one to blame.

Now get THIS...ESPN is just reporting that TIM TEBOW IS CHANGING THE WAY THAT HE HOLDS THE FOOTBALL! OMG why didn't they tell us about this sooner?!

It's called seeing the writing on the wall. The funny thing is that he is not going to showcase anything at the combines. He obviously is cramming to polish his skills & doesn't want to show his cards. He is going to show his new skills at some pro-day next month is what I have heard. Of course, it will be a huge production I'm sure with the 4 letters covering it. It will be his day like a bride at her wedding. It WILL NEVER end!!!!!

Yeah, I guess the Heisman and Natl Championship don't count for anything. Sounds like you have more problems with what he stands for than Tebow himself.

I wouldn't say he's done yet. The kid has been a winner and I wouldn't write him off yet.

I know something you don't know... I am not left handed.

inigo-montoya-the-princess-bride.jpg

This actually made me burst out laughing. Well played.

Yeah, I guess the Heisman and Natl Championship don't count for anything. Sounds like you have more problems with what he stands for than Tebow himself.

I wouldn't say he's done yet. The kid has been a winner and I wouldn't write him off yet.

Okay, so he won a Heisman? So what? Someone wins the Heisman every year and the media doesn't worship him like they do Tim Tebow. Oh, but he won a national championship! Well, Mark Ingram won the Heisman and a national title, but for some reason no one is tracking him...

And I don't know where you got the idea that I have a problem with Tebow; I have a problem with ESPN in this case. I think Tebow's a great player and I love how he stands up for what he believes in, but we don't need to hear about it every time he gets a new outfit.

Okay, so he won a Heisman? So what? Someone wins the Heisman every year and the media doesn't worship him like they do Tim Tebow. Oh, but he won a national championship! Well, Mark Ingram won the Heisman and a national title, but for some reason no one is tracking him...

And I don't know where you got the idea that I have a problem with Tebow; I have a problem with ESPN in this case. I think Tebow's a great player and I love how he stands up for what he believes in, but we don't need to hear about it every time he gets a new outfit.

Is it really that hard to understand why Tebow is a media darling? He is the most likable athlete that we have today...the only complaint that we hear about Tebow is that he gets too much coverage. Not only is he incredibly likable...but he plays the most prominant position...at one of the most prominant schools...in the most prominant sport int he country. People have claimed him to be the best or one of the best college football players of all time. It's not that hard to believe.

Where did we get the idea that you have a problem with Tebow...could it be from your statement that you can't wait to see physical harm come to him once he's in the NFL (or something like that)? Your previous post certainly doesn't scream...I don't have a problem with Tim Tebow!

Is it really that hard to understand why Tebow is a media darling? He is the most likable athlete that we have today...the only complaint that we hear about Tebow is that he gets too much coverage. Not only is he incredibly likable...but he plays the most prominant position...at one of the most prominant schools...in the most prominant sport int he country. People have claimed him to be the best or one of the best college football players of all time. It's not that hard to believe.

Where did we get the idea that you have a problem with Tebow...could it be from your statement that you can't wait to see physical harm come to him once he's in the NFL (or something like that)? Your previous post certainly doesn't scream...I don't have a problem with Tim Tebow!

What he said.

Latest posts