Braxton Miller Out For Season

Hate the impact it has on him, personally, but don't sympathize with O$U, per se, or at least I have NO sympathy for Urban Meyer.

But Iowa fans have certainly seen/felt the impact of "key" injuries.

Does he have a RS available? If so, would he use it at this point?

Poor O$U....it's like a millionaire dropping a diamond earring in the sewer....just get another.

I feel bad for Braxton ... It's his senior year and you hate for anyone to get injured ... As for OSU, I absolutely would not count them out. This team is loaded with talent. Yes, Braxton made the offense hum but his backup will come in and do a nice job ... This is still OSU ... Urban knows how to win and how to motivate. Sure, this is a hit to the team but definitely still consider them the favorite in the conference.

Personally, I think MSU is being overhyped ... Good defense ... but I think they won't finish in the Top 10 when all said and done ...

would an NFL team really touch him? pretty sure this type of scenario gets him a free year from the NCAA anyway

He does have a redshirt available. I'd think he'd use it and return next year, but he may pull a Lattimore/thatguyfrom2002miami and go pro.

He should have have been wearing a red shirt while he was practicing then this may not have happened. No wait that's their uniform colors, maybe he should have gone with a pink shirt instead. :)

I feel bad for Braxton ... It's his senior year and you hate for anyone to get injured ... As for OSU, I absolutely would not count them out. This team is loaded with talent. Yes, Braxton made the offense hum but his backup will come in and do a nice job ... This is still OSU ... Urban knows how to win and how to motivate. Sure, this is a hit to the team but definitely still consider them the favorite in the conference.

Personally, I think MSU is being overhyped ... Good defense ... but I think they won't finish in the Top 10 when all said and done ...
No way they are still the favorite in the conference. You can't expect a RS freshman who has never thrown a collegiate pass to come in and win the conference. I say they go 8-4, but I hope they go 3-9.

No way they are still the favorite in the conference. You can't expect a RS freshman who has never thrown a collegiate pass to come in and win the conference. I say they go 8-4, but I hope they go 3-9.
Jameis did. Manzel was pretty good as well.

Kmurp, pretty sure MoseSchrute said you can't "expect" it. He didn't say it wasn't possible. Highly unlikely things aren't expected. You think A&M and FSU expected their RS freshmen QBs to play like they did? No way in hell.

Wow what awful awful news! I just feel so terrible about the whole darn situation - darn darn darn DARN!!

False. I do not feel bad at all. In fact, I hope the toilets at the horseshoe back up, their insurance won't cover it, and they have to spend half their budget to clean it up. I would laugh mfao.

Jameis did. Manzel was pretty good as well.

Stanzi would have, but Kurt refuses to play younger guys. Tate was also basically a redshirt freshman - he didn't redshirt in 2003 because we didn't have a backup for Chandler. I recall Tate playing sparingly in garbage time against Buffalo and Illinois, but he was basically a redshirt frosh in 2004. I think he had a few appearances where he just handed the ball off to ice a few other games as well. Fact is, Urban's a good coach, he's probably got a decent team around the QB, the QB ain't gonna be expected to do a lot and unless he totally stinks, OSU will be just fine.

Latest posts