Braska takes down MD

There's always a cinderella… Looks like beating us gave them the nice boost of confidence they needed. We'll see how much longer Miles is dancing

I almost never cheer for NE. But I detest MD. And I strongly dislike WI. So...Go Huskers! I just threw up in my mouth.

At least that Sunday loss won’t be remembered by the committee, etc. anymore as a negative. So there’s that.

Its amazing that they're doing it with 6 scholarship players too. Gotta assume eventually that's going to catch up to them...with either foul trouble or exhaustion. Luckily they play Wisconsin who is a slower paced team. I wouldn't be shocked if they won again today

I hate to say it . . . but Wisky could close the deal where we did the Iowa thing and let them hang around too long

I hate to say it . . . but Wisky could close the deal where we did the Iowa thing and let them hang around too long
Watson missed a crucial front end. He couldn't miss from 30 against us.

For the 893rd time, what else did you want us to do that day? Palmer and Watson were going to hit those shots no matter who was guarding them or how they were being guarded.

In retrospect, I would have put them on the line. They were only using four or five seconds per possession anyway. But in hindsight I can see to the moon too.

Wisconsin only won because NE was exhausted IMO. If NE were as fresh as they were Sunday I have little doubt they win today.