Branstad won’t order Ferentz to repaint locker room at Kinnick

Can the gov'ner actually force something like this? For some reason I have a hard time seeing a mandate like that holding up in court. I mean, I thought the U.S. Constitution protected people's rights to freedom, for things like, ya know, choosing whichever color of paint you want to paint your interior walls with.

Truth is, way I see it, is that there are a few crybabies out there who have nothing better to do than try to stir up trouble over trivial issues like this, and it just drives them absolutely NUTS that they haven't gotten their way yet.

Governor's Agenda for April 22, 2013
1. Prepare $5 Billion Budget for FY 2013
2. Create State Health Exchanges to comply with PPACA.
3. Contact foreign leaders to expand exportation of $14 Billion in Iowa goods.
4. Call Ferentz to tell him to repaint locker room and instruct on which QB to start for next game.

Can the gov'ner actually force something like this? For some reason I have a hard time seeing a mandate like that holding up in court. I mean, I thought the U.S. Constitution protected people's rights to freedom, for things like, ya know, choosing whichever color of paint you want to paint your interior walls with.

Truth is, way I see it, is that there are a few crybabies out there who have nothing better to do than try to stir up trouble over trivial issues like this, and it just drives them absolutely NUTS that they haven't gotten their way yet.

What, you think it's o.k. for Ferentz, and the Iowa football program to keep hating gay people? I'm not sure how it could be any more blatant. Pat Robertson thinks the pink locker rooms are a little too much. It has to be the most egregious attempt to harm the gay movement since ever.

What, you think it's o.k. for Ferentz, and the Iowa football program to keep hating gay people? I'm not sure how it could be any more blatant. Pat Robertson thinks the pink locker rooms are a little too much. It has to be the most egregious attempt to harm the gay movement since ever.

Just so I don't inadvertently paint my house in a way that portrays me as a hater can you inform me of which colors are considered egregious to the LGBTQ community?

Am I okay with taupe or is that offensive because it's calming as well?

Branstad is obviously a misogynist. I mean, why else wouldn't he take up this cause?

Just so I don't inadvertently paint my house in a way that portrays me as a hater can you inform me of which colors are considered egregious to the LGBTQ community?

Am I okay with taupe or is that offensive because it's calming as well?

My God, no! You are worse than Ferentz! Taupe is clearly a slight to the caucasians that get a little bit of sun. The hate on this board is overboard.

UPDATE TO THIS STORY: Branstad is still considering ordering Ferentz to stop kneeling the ball with 1:45 and 3 timeouts left in the 1st half.

UPDATE TO THIS STORY: Branstad is still considering ordering Ferentz to stop kneeling the ball with 1:45 and 3 timeouts left in the 1st half.

Nice job. The versions of this are countless. Mine would include a directive to not punt on 4th down when the Hawks are at the opponent's 38 yard line.

Politics forum is dead, brahs.

Dont push the envelope or else you all might get perma banned from the Football Forum.

Branstand obvoiusly failed to stop this guy too.

insulation.jpg

Latest posts