Brady Hoke new Michigan coach

Anyone saying this isn't a good hire probably doesn't know the first thing about Brady Hoke. He is a perfect fit to get them going in the right direction...unfortunately.

Count me as one of those who wanted to see Rich Rod get a lifetime deal. Yeah, I could live with seeing 5-7/6-6 Michigan teams for the next 20 years or so.

No guarantees - especially not in college football - but I think Hoke will be very successful in AA.

How many people had heard of Kirk Ferentz? We all wanted Stoops, just like Michigan wanted Harbaugh.
Ummm...we still want Stoops and by all accounts should have had him. Not to drum up old news but sources say that Stoops wanted the job, told our ****** AD that he wanted to leave the meeting with an offer or he wouldn't accept the job, our ****** AD told him that he was "a" candidate and they still wanted to interview Ferentz.....and as they say, the rest is history.

Ummm...we still want Stoops and by all accounts should have had him. Not to drum up old news but sources say that Stoops wanted the job, told our ****** AD that he wanted to leave the meeting with an offer or he wouldn't accept the job, our ****** AD told him that he was "a" candidate and they still wanted to interview Ferentz.....and as they say, the rest is history.

That may be true, but there is no guarantee that Stoops would have had the same type of success at Iowa as he has had at Oklahoma, or would have even been able to have the same amount of success that KF has been able to bring to Iowa City. Bottom line...our ****** AD at the time made a great hire by most accounts, and now runs one of the elite athletic programs in the country.

That may be true, but there is no guarantee that Stoops would have had the same type of success at Iowa as he has had at Oklahoma, or would have even been able to have the same amount of success that KF has been able to bring to Iowa City. Bottom line...our ****** AD at the time made a great hire by most accounts, and now runs one of the elite athletic programs in the country.

If Stoops was here i guarantee we play in at least 5 BCS bowls. We may have lost them all, but we would have been there.

Latest posts