Brady Ellingson to Drake

How are we supposed to know which former Hawkeyes we're allowed to post about and which ones are off limits?

You realize you just described the entire Iowa roster.:)

They are playing much better defensively. I was impressed with how they handled Trent Frazier today, typically these are the guards that give Iowa fits. He still got his points but they contained him real well.

Interesting comparison

Bohannon 11.2 Pts

Rebounds
Brady 2.3
Bohannon 2.5

Assists
Brady 1.6
Bohannon 3.3

Its to bad we will never know how he would of done at Iowa if he hadn't had the bone removed from his foot. I hope the best for the guy.

Its to bad we will never know how he would of done at Iowa if he hadn't had the bone removed from his foot. I hope the best for the guy.
We will never know how good Rodell Davis could have been had he not had two major knee surgeries. Or how good a pro Ronnie Lester would have been. It's a cruel world sometime, but I think Brady had more than ample opportunity to prove his worth here. He's probably playing at the level he should have been at all along and it's worked well for him.

Ellingson is exactly where he should have been from day 1...in a mid major conference. He's shooting 48% from the 3 pt line and is on perhaps the best team in the MVC. Life is good for Brady Ellingson right now.

Ellingson is exactly where he should have been from day 1...in a mid major conference. He's shooting 48% from the 3 pt line and is on perhaps the best team in the MVC. Life is good for Brady Ellingson right now.
I'm just hoping Fredrick doesn't end up Brady's clone.

Latest posts