Brad Banks

This is AWESOME! And I am not joking. If I could get a guarantee that he would be there all season, I would buy season tickets today. I loved Brad Banks! Still have his Orange Bowl jersey and a pic w/ him on the wall at home!

He was too short. The NFL would rather have someone who sucks and is tall (see all USC QB's) than someone who is good and under 6'

He was too short. The NFL would rather have someone who sucks and is tall (see all USC QB's) than someone who is good and under 6'

He didn't have great arm strength, either. But his height was the big obstacle. He did sign with the Redskins after the 2003 draft, but didn't stick.

I'm vary excited about this. I think the arena game fits him well. I will definitely try harder to make it to a few games this year.

Yeah seems like if he was graduating this class he would have found a job. Their must have been a better free agent pool back than (look at Bears backup today...), now most qbs that performed like he did are sticking. Seneca Wallace is faster but isn't really that much better overall imo. With the wildcat people like Brad Smith and WestVirginia QB Pat White are finding work.

You wonder how Kurt Warner and Tony Romo weren't drafted either, just can't take no for an answer. It comes down to having a professional work ethic.

Latest posts