Bowlsby to Big 12?

Great hire. I'm all for any former Hawkeye that little bro has to call daddy.

Last edited:
Great hire. I'm all for any former Hawkeye that little bro has to call daddy.

Thats an odd thing to say since he'll be looking out for whats best for ISU. I know the Cyclones won't be his first concern, but technically he'll be working for 10 presidents, one of them being isu. Whatever makes you feel better.

If true it sure looks like the BCS changes will be along the lines that Scott and Delaney want. Bowlsby having been an AD in both the PAC12 and Big Ten would be the swing vote among the five conferences that matter.

If true it sure looks like the BCS changes will be along the lines that Scott and Delaney want. Bowlsby having been an AD in both the PAC12 and Big Ten would be the swing vote among the five conferences that matter.

Palo Alto or Irving? Running the top overall athletic department in the country Vs. Running a major conference that is run by one school and vying for 4th place?

Dude better be looking at a huge pay raise to make that decision.

Thats an odd thing to say since he'll be looking out for whats best for ISU. I know the Cyclones won't be his first concern, but technically he'll be working for 10 presidents, one of them being isu. Whatever makes you feel better.

You mean working for Texas.

Palo Alto or Irving? Running the top overall athletic department in the country Vs. Running a major conference that is run by one school and vying for 4th place?

In the running for 4th place in what exactly? The B10 can't hold the B12's jock when it comes to athletics, so I assume you mean in the amount of alumni?

Fourth place in terms of money or wins? Cause the B1G hasn't had football champ since 2003 or basketball since 2000...

Fourth place in terms of money or wins? Cause the B1G hasn't had football champ since 2003 or basketball since 2000...
It's funny how you Clown fans praise Texas for their success out of one side of your mouth when the situation calls for it but then out of the other side you ***** and complain about them being the bully of the conference.

Indeed. Stanford is a pretty sweet gig in a beautiful location.

It's funny how you Clown fans praise Texas for their success out of one side of your mouth when the situation calls for it but then out of the other side you ***** and complain about them being the bully of the conference.

Hawk fans don't do the same with tOSU or Mich? We hate them, but they are in our conference so we have to defend them to others outside of us.

Hawk fans don't do the same with tOSU or Mich? We hate them, but they are in our conference so we have to defend them to others outside of us.

I would say it's not completely analogous, no. The BIG isn't set up for those schools the way the B12 is for Texas.

Latest posts