Bowl Tickets thru University

kjvo23

Does anyone know the section locations of the tickets if you purchase through the U of I? Are these lower bowl or uppper?

Does anyone know the section locations of the tickets if you purchase through the U of I? Are these lower bowl or uppper?
Typically they will be both lower and upper bowls in the endzone and corner. Almost like the student section at Kinnick.

Don't. Do. It.

You can get much better seats through on-line.

If you're going to spend your time and money on travel, food, lodging, etc., why save $50 a ticket and sit in the upper deck when going to the game is the point of the trip anyway.

Just my two cents. I've been to five bowl games and last year's B1G champ game and have never purchased through the university.

I bought tickets in upper deck. I actually like to sit up there. At the three games at Kinnick I went to I sat on the top row. Different seats each time but still the top row. No one with their knees in your back. Some guys I was sitting next to had never sat there and they thought it was awesome. Sat in the top row of the north end zone once and it was cool also

I bought tickets in upper deck. I actually like to sit up there. At the three games at Kinnick I went to I sat on the top row. Different seats each time but still the top row. No one with their knees in your back. Some guys I was sitting next to had never sat there and they thought it was awesome. Sat in the top row of the north end zone once and it was cool also

3rd level is not that bad.
Tougher to find lower and 2nd level seats, except on the secondary market, since they are sold/given to the suits connected to the Outback Bowl.

Don't buy them thru the University. The seats always suck. You can get pretty good deals thru the secondary market and it's worth a few extra bucks to not get shitty seats....

Latest posts