Bowl Projection time anyone? Just name the Iowa game.

If the Hawks win less than 8 games, I don't consider the as of yet unnamed game a "Bowl Game". It would be worse than ISU going to a bowl game under Johnny Majors when they finished below .500.

Praying for enough wins to make Holiday Bowl vrs Colorado. San Fran wouldn't be bad but it hurts compared to dreams of Pasadena.

Holiday Bowl is the best, if we don't win the West at 8-4.
Outback Bowl is the best, if we win the West.
If we win the West and the B1G, the Winnebago's will be pointing westward.

Trust me, the Music City Bowl would love to scoop a 7-5 available Iowa team.

Pinstripe or holiday. I see 7 or 8 wins so that is what I am projecting.

If the Hawks win less than 8 games, I don't consider the as of yet unnamed game a "Bowl Game". It would be worse than ISU going to a bowl game under Johnny Majors when they finished below .500.

Not me. I will be surprised IF they win 8. I'll take it where and when ever.

Being a Nashville native, I both love and hate the thought of the Music City Bowl.

Being a Nashville native, I both love and hate the thought of the Music City Bowl.

If this was a rebuilding season for Iowa, the Music City Bowl would be a good thought.
Coming off a Rose Bowl appearance with many starters, the Music City Bowl, would be a disappointment.

We're only going to be favored in one more game this year so 6-6 is a real possibility. That gets us the Foster Farms Bowl or Pizza Bowl or what?

Way too much football left. I'm not convinced I've seen enough out of PSU or Nebby to convince me that we may not be favored going into Happy Valley or Black Friday. Lets let the season unfold before worrying about the ceiling in terms of wins/losses. College football can be a funny sport where you never know what to expect week in and week out.

Yuk. Nashville in Mid-Winter.
get me to one of the coasts!!!

Latest posts