Bowl preference?

DrKnipe

What would you pick? Rose Bowl is a dream scenario if all the dominoes fall right. If I got to pick Iowa’s Bowl I’d want Citrus.

Rose Bowl first, Fiesta second as probably nicer weather for fans and it is a Committee pick, then Citrus 3rd.

It’s going to be the Citrus or the Outback unless the Goofs pull off the upset today. In that pipe dream Iowa would need to give the Cuckeyes a really good game to edge the dueling Michigans out of one of their NY6 bids.

It’s going to be the Citrus or the Outback unless the Goofs pull off the upset today. In that pipe dream Iowa would need to give the Cuckeyes a really good game to edge the dueling Michigans out of one of their NY6 bids.

Well if Penn St can beat Mich ST to give them 3 losses, minny beats wisky to give them 4 losses, the loser of Mich- OSU goes to 2 losses and Iowa can jump all those teams for Big Ten Bowl list to be behind the Indy winner.

Unless the unthinkable and Iowa wins the Big Champ Game and goes to the Rose bowl

Last edited:
Well if Penn St can beat Mich ST to give them 3 losses, minny beats wisky to give them 4 losses, the loser of Mich- OSU goes to 2 losses and Iowa can jump all those teams for Big Ten Bowl list to be behind the Indy winner.

Unless the unthinkable and Iowa wins the Big Champ and goes to the Rose bowl
I like Iowa’s chances against Michigan a whole hell of a lot more than Ohio State, so today’s game has been a pleasant surprise so far.

I like Iowa’s chances against Michigan a whole hell of a lot more than Ohio State, so today’s game has been a pleasant surprise so far.

Oh yes, the last thing Iowa needs is to play a tremendous passing offense with better receivers than Purdue and OSU has a very good run game which Purdue doesnt.

Michigan's pass rush and multiple sacks today have been disruptive.

Latest posts