Bowl Games this week

NCHawker

Just curious who of you have watched some football and about how many games?

Comment: Its a lot of fun to watch competent to down right awesomem offenses. I would love to be a fly on the wall in KF's hotel suite as he watched some of these games like the OU-AU game and KSU-NCState game.

After 13 weeks of watching mostly Iowa, its a breath of fresh air.

I wonder how do you possibly field such a bad offense as Iowa has for 2.5 years. How? We all have our therories here are my factors sorted from most siginficant to less

1. deleted not worth it any more
2. deleted not worth it any more
3. deleted not worth it any more
4. deleted not worth it any more

Last edited:
It’s true that watching other teams offense is refreshing compared to watching the Hawks offense but the other thing that is very obvious is that our defense is way better than other defenses. Take the Rutgers versus Miami game. Rutgers scored 31 and their running back gained a ton of yards. I believe that back gained something like 30 yards against us and they didn’t score a single point.

Nice to see the B1G sitting at 3-0.

NW coach should be national COY.
Minney beating MAC...blah.
The Miami program certainly has fallen. The Rutgers RB is a stud to be sure.

I haven’t watched a single bowl game. Won’t even be able to watch Iowa on Monday but will have the game on the radio.

Well since I've been off since Dec 20th after S1-L5 ALIF surgery I've been able to watch plenty. What intrigues me the most that there have been some pretty competitive games so the selections have been great.
Most disappointing though is how many second and third string Qb's starting for teams look so damn good and how behind we are in that category. Pure coaching and coaching philosophy for us to be that bad in a position!! You know you have issues when Navy, a predominantly run team has better QB play statically then a P5 Iowa team. Having a chance to watch other teams for the most part not even knowing they exist or obviously never follow to have a better offensive scheme and Qb play sure gives me a better understanding of how we are like what now 126/127 offense in the country. Been eye opening for me for sure!

Buckeyes look like a plate of cold shite

Wonder if Ryans days are numbered

Losing a lot of talent

However, they only have one loss and are ranked # 7

Only 4 teams without a loss in the top 25

Michigan, Washington, Florida State and Liberty

Missouri looks tough, watched them once this season and they looked solid

Watching the Cotton Bowl with OSU leading Missouri 3-0 for the moment. The 3rd quarter just ended and the first plays inside the redzone just happened. What a barn burner.

I'm usually a B1G home when it comes to the bowl games, but damm, it was nice to see the Buckeyes getting it handed to them. Bucknuts nation is in an uproar.
I'm with you but I think the game would of been a little different if the bucs would have had all their weapons.

Latest posts