Bowl Game Projections

The extra practice is vital. I can't say I disagree with anything else posted in here, excepting maybe the Davis comment, but time will tell on that one. It would be unrealistic to comment on that until he has at least his sophomores in the system.

Normally I would agree with that, but I really am not sure what Iowa does in practice anyhow.
What has changed from last year?
What changes from week to week?

And all this talk about the new "Davis Offense"?

Stretch play right
Stretch play left
Play action off the stretch play.

Looks pretty darn close to what we have seen for years.

Normally I would agree with that, but I really am not sure what Iowa does in practice anyhow.
What has changed from last year?
What changes from week to week?

And all this talk about the new "Davis Offense"?

Stretch play right
Stretch play left
Play action off the stretch play.

Looks pretty darn close to what we have seen for years.

And now we're perfectly set up to run te buble screenz this week....muahahahahahahahaha....another Kurt Parents masterstroke. Boom. The 8 game set up...time to cash in on that 12 yard gainer baby!

Last edited:
We're underdogs to the mighty Hoosiers and we're talking about bowl games?!?

I was thinking the same thing. I have seen nothing from the past 2 games that suggests we have any chance at beating Indiana this Saturday. No way the defense will be able to shut down Indiana's offense and Iowa cannot outscore anybody if it turns into a shootout.

6-6 will only get us to a bowl game if there are no 7 win at large teams correct? I thought the NCAA had a rule in place that requires all 7 win teams (regardless of confernce/bowl affiliation) to be selected before any 6-6 team. I just don't see this team winning three of the last four games to get to a bowl game. Stranger things have happened I reckon, but I don't think anything that strange will happen in IC this year.
I'm pretty sure the rule is no longer, and it wasn't around last year either.

Would anyone actually fly down to watch this team play? If Iowa ends up in a bowl game, look for it to be played in a half empty stadium.
Iowa fans continue to spend money, donate, and feverishly follow this football team. Will it be a record setting crowd? No. But lots of people would love to get out of Iowa for a few days for one last tailgate in warmer weather than back home. People will be there.

Latest posts