Bowl Game Attendance?

Are you sure about the statements above? Because I'm thinking that is a hasty generalization.

If I have some reservations about coaching, does that mean I'm not a member of the "actual fan base"?

The statements were numbers pulled out of my behind, so I'm definitely not sure of them. Yes, they are a hasty generalization.

I never said the folks here weren't part of the actual fan base. It is just a very small subset of the fanbase. The couple hundred people posting here are a very small fraction of the millions-strong Hawkeye Nation.

People are disappointed by the season, but I have talked to very few people in real life who think that Kirk should be fired.

The statements were numbers pulled out of my behind, so I'm definitely not sure of them. Yes, they are a hasty generalization.

I never said the folks here weren't part of the actual fan base. It is just a very small subset of the fanbase. The couple hundred people posting here are a very small fraction of the millions-strong Hawkeye Nation.

People are disappointed by the season, but I have talked to very few people in real life who think that Kirk should be fired.

Very few of the fans I know post on message boards, but about 99% have said they want some sort of human sacrifice after the past 2 years. Something out of Temple of Doom will do it.

OK. Thanks. I'm starting to get paranoid I guess.

Latest posts