Bottom Ten

iowa_pink_50.gif

THAT is freaking hilarious!

Well played, Schlabach.

Yeah Nebraska was in the 5 spot last week. Now they're 10-2 and playing for a conference title. We just happened to be the biggest underachiever last weekend.

Do you think if I put the pink tigerhawk as my avatar it will have a "calming" effect on the message boards?? ;)

The "Bottom 10" is more of a wall of shame rather than actual rankings. A preseason national title contender that lost 3 straight (very nearly 4 straight) to close out the year with a 7-5 record certainly qualifies.

I was not aware that this is a weekly varying honor. Thank you for your concise and less snide response to my lack of knowledge about the "bottom 10". We were definitely deserving after last week's performance.

I was not aware that this is a weekly varying honor. Thank you for your concise and less snide response to my lack of knowledge about the "bottom 10". We were definitely deserving after last week's performance.

Yup. While 9 of 10 spots are for the teams that have sucked it up this season (usually the schools at 0-12 or 1-11), the #5 spot is reserved for the "big" school that has just stunk in the past week or weeks.

Plus you have the honorable mentions that can sometimes include things like "LSU's clock management" or perhaps should have included "Iowa's two-minute offense and defense".

Latest posts