Bottom 10

Sorry didn't see it. Wasn't being a troll and figured I would come off that way so I avoiding any comments. I think you can tell by my post history that I don't troll

Sorry didn't see it. Wasn't being a troll and figured I would come off that way so I avoiding any comments. I think you can tell by my post history that I don't troll

I don't want to waste the time or energy to look at your post history. In this thread, you have a post history of one, and you are a troll.

I'm glad ISU has once again captured a BCS bowl and has notched another conference championship on its belt. Not a troll. Rich.

I don't want to waste the time or energy to look at your post history. In this thread, you have a post history of one, and you are a troll.

I'm glad ISU has once again captured a BCS bowl and has notched another conference championship on its belt. Not a troll. Rich.

You are wrong. I'm not a troll and have shown over and over that I am not

Nice. A 7-5 iowa team in along with nine 1 to 2 win teams. Schblah must be bitter towards the hawks??? i'm really gonna lose sleep over this espn ranking!

Nice. A 7-5 iowa team in along with nine 1 to 2 win teams. Schblah must be bitter towards the hawks??? i'm really gonna lose sleep over this espn ranking!

He always puts a good team at #5 that lost to a team that they shouldn't have or that has struggled in recent weeks. He obviously doesn't think Iowa is a bottom 10 team

He always puts a good team at #5 that lost to a team that they shouldn't have or that has struggled in recent weeks. He obviously doesn't think Iowa is a bottom 10 team

Haha, my bad. I obviously don't pay enough attn to the worst teams in the nation. oops

Latest posts