BOO-HOO Deace

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah his day job is waxing Ted Cruz's ballsack. He just moonlights on HN
This...times a million. He's a smug asshat that thinks everything revolves around politics. I prefer Miller's take on sports in the rare event I catch the podcast anymore.

The hateful, personal attacks on Steve Deace just display for the world to see what's wrong in our culture.

Being able to post things anonymously allows the worst side of people to come out.
I'd bet some of them would say it to his face. I know I'd tell him to quit whining like a little girl if I heard that podcast and saw him in person. I don't have anything personal against Deace. I haven't heard him speak in a couple of years. I don't miss it.

I'd bet some of them would say it to his face. I know I'd tell him to quit whining like a little girl if I heard that podcast and saw him in person. I don't have anything personal against Deace. I haven't heard him speak in a couple of years. I don't miss it.

It's OK to disagree with him on sports, politics or religion. I don't agree with him 100% on any of those topics. But when it gets personal and hateful, it just reflects how some use the same old page from the playbook which is to attack the other person personally to try and diminish him somehow. It's just sad but what should I expect. It's the era we live in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts