Boise players not playing Georgia

Well Boise has played the SEC twice since 02. They got thrashed by Arkansas in 02' 41-14 and got throttled by Georgia in 48-13 in 05'. I know it is a different program now but still, Georgia is pretty solid.

Well Boise has played the SEC twice since 02. They got thrashed by Arkansas in 02' 41-14 and got throttled by Georgia in 48-13 in 05'. I know it is a different program now but still, Georgia is pretty solid.

And very big. Boise goes to their state and I think Georgia just blows them back 5-6 yards at a time.

Traditionally I would agree with you guys but last year was not a banner year for the bulldogs and some of the fans and getting a little restless down here in Georgia. Sorry but I think anytime a SEC team gets beat it's a good day. Could be a very high scoring game. If Boise can slow down the Georgia offense they will have a good chance. If I had to put money on the game I would have to put it on Georgia because of where the game is being played and also because of the amount of pressure that is on the Georgia coaching staff to have a good season.

Georgia lost to some bad teams last year.

Looking forward to this one. Begrudgingly rooting for Georgia.

Traditionally I would agree with you guys but last year was not a banner year for the bulldogs and some of the fans and getting a little restless down here in Georgia. Sorry but I think anytime a SEC team gets beat it's a good day. Could be a very high scoring game. If Boise can slow down the Georgia offense they will have a good chance. If I had to put money on the game I would have to put it on Georgia because of where the game is being played and also because of the amount of pressure that is on the Georgia coaching staff to have a good season.

Home state, if the fans fill the place, chip on shoulder from last year, coaches pushing them hard all off season, Georgia huge OL, I think Georgia will just be to physical for Boise. All that does not even take into account Boise's "problems" they are having.

Latest posts