Boiler them up Hawks...Game thread.

If something comes from this game, please let it be zero minutes for Evelyn and Pemsl the rest of the way.

I'd rather see the gray shirts play the mop up minutes. They couldn't be any worse than those tomato cans.

I just love you guys that beat up on individual players. You are so brave.

I'd bet a large chunk of money Iowa loses on Saturday. This was a season killing game. NIT guaranteed now. Promising season goes down the drain.

Here you go again. Every time we blow a game we are in the toilet fr the rest of the season.

This has happened to almost everyone this year. I remember Michigan state losing big to someone earlier this year. Teams get that quick lead and momentum this can happen.

You are right. But I knew damn well that the usual internet geniuses would be here to pile on. We were horrible. Purdue played way over their heads. It happens, even to Izzo

Right, Greg B. However, you just don’t get how much some of these guys know about basketball. Or, not.

Here you go again. Every time we blow a game we are in the toilet fr the rest of the season.
You should have seen him earlier. He was even conceeding the NIT and predicting CIT or CBI or SOS or whatever tournament .500 teams go to.

He's not being a sarcastic troll either. He's doubling down on other threads. He's predicting a loss at home to Nebraska.

Or Kriener brick one, or Pemsel play hot potato with the ball.

Here comes Hayden! Been a long dry spell for you and the usual suspects with our impressive wins over some top tier BT teams. Will wait to hear from you down the road. Or, not.

Hey, Rev. a when it comes down to your ability to comment intelligently about this team, take the advice given to General Custer at the Little Big Horn: “When you look down and your horse is dead, dismount.”

It makes perfect sense. You think this is a U10 game where everyone is going to get their feel-feels hurt.

I am deeply impressed with your ability to read my mind! Here is what I am thinking right now...”phdsvp is a waste of food.” Did you catch it?

Purdue did beat #5 Virginia by 29 points; 69-40

They also beat #8 Michigan State by 29 points: 71-42

We are in good company

Not that that means anything at all

Just something to soothe one's soul

In these trying times

:cool:

Last edited:
Here comes Hayden! Been a long dry spell for you and the usual suspects with our impressive wins over some top tier BT teams. Will wait to hear from you down the road. Or, not.
They will rebound Huck. I admit I was wrong about making the Tourney. They should make it. But, this games shows how far off we are from becoming a champion in our league and making deep NCAA runs. This is a good team, but it has its limitations.

There needs to be an investigation of Mackey Arena immediately! Purdue, a team barely above .500, has beaten UVA, MSU, Wisky, and us by a combined 120 points, an avg margin of 30 points. How the F does that happen? Once can be explained. The odds of that happening 4 times, by that margin, to teams of that caliber has to approach something along the lines of winning the lottery. Unless there’s some funny business going on! :)

Latest posts