Bohnenkamp: Iowa Enters 3-Game Stretch Against Pests

"Pests", lol, I like that. Well said.

- Purdue is moderate concern for me. On paper, I think we handle them comfortably. In practice, I am concerned that there might be a PSU hangover effect.

- Wisconsin really worries me. At Madison is never pleasant and Wisconsin is very salty on D this year. Offensively, they've been dangerously close to non-functional at times this season, but Chryst seems to know the buttons to push against us. Very worried.

- NW is hard to get a read on. I had them safely tucked into my "creampuff" folder earlier this year, but I'm not quite as confident now. That Nebraska game was a shellacking, but I think Nebraska is significantly better than their 3-4 record shows. We'll be coming into that NW game off of either a huge W or L, no two ways about it. Hangover effect scares me again.

It's going to be a nerve wracking couple of months, for sure.

Anyone else sick of the constant, “Team x really worries me” posts, some people would be really worried if we played an 8th grade team.

Anyone else sick of the constant, “Team x really worries me” posts, some people would be really worried if we played an 8th grade team.
I mean, with how dead the Iowa offense has looked at times I don't blame them.

Plus it's Iowa, you just kind of expect disappointment at some point

Latest posts