Bohannon

IowaHawkeyeFB

I wish he’d make a decision so we can know and move on. I am tire of it being discussed each game.
I personally think if Iowa wins tonight and at least splits Cincy/ISU he needs to play as we have a shot at the tournament.

I hope he makes the decision on his health not because the team is playing well. Besides one game in the stretch, he hasn’t really been Jordan of old. He can still make plays tho and his presence will be deeply missed.

I hope he makes the decision on his health not because the team is playing well. Besides one game in the stretch, he hasn’t really been Jordan of old. He can still make plays tho and his presence will be deeply missed.
In Vegas I felt like we would rotate who brought the ball up the court. Connor would bring it up then Jbo then CJ. I felt like it made us that much harder to defend. The last two games it’s been pretty much only Jbo, and because of it he isn’t getting many open threes. It might not matter after the ISU game if he shuts it down.

In Vegas I felt like we would rotate who brought the ball up the court. Connor would bring it up then Jbo then CJ. I felt like it made us that much harder to defend. The last two games it’s been pretty much only Jbo, and because of it he isn’t getting many open threes. It might not matter after the ISU game if he shuts it down.
If he sits he sits, it does suck because this team appears to have a lot of great parts. But, it’s not like more Joe T would be a bad thing either.

If he sits he sits, it does suck because this team appears to have a lot of great parts. But, it’s not like more Joe T would be a bad thing either.
I really think Joe T can change the defensive outlook for this team with big minutes. How about those two steals he had tonight, both great plays. If it comes to that, Connor is going to have to hit some outside shots though, he had two tonight which was nice to see.

It’s so easy to see that we struggle on both ends when Kriener and Pemsl spend minutes at the 4. I’ve been saying that for the better part of two years. With our situation right now they will have to spend some time there it’s inevitable but we have to limit it. I like the kids but they just don’t have what it takes to play the 4 in this league.

I struggle with the JBo situation. I love watching the kid so I want him to play. He isn't right though and I want him to finish out at 100%. It has got to be a tough decision for him because he is getting the minutes even though he isn't quite right. He wants to help his team and we all know that the team will struggle without him.

I see tons of potential in JoeT. He definitely brings qualities that we haven't had for quite some time but he is still playing too fast on offense. He has made significant, obvious strides already this young season but I don't think he is ready to run the show yet. Maybe Jordan shutting it down will force JoeT to learn under the gun and he will play a little more within himself and not force things quite so much. I think JoeT will be a guy that we like as much as much as JBo when it's all said and done.

He said he’s growing the beard out again, no chance that happens by Thursday. That statement alone makes me think he’s playing :p

There's also a possibility he plays at far less than 100% and we go 8-12 or something like that in league play and that's it for Jordan.

I don't think anyone would wish that.

If he's not moving well and not practicing and he's having issues with the other hip and we have other options well, it's a no brainer to me.

BTW, did you see that list he joined last night? The 1,000 point/500 assist club? He becomes the sixth Hawkeye to join that list. What I couldn't believe is that Ronnie Lester wasn't on that list. That had to be an oversight. You mean to tell me he didn't get 500 assists?

He can play 10 games, so he is going to play those 10 games, no real downside to that. I just don't see how he can play the whole year though. Jordan said he isn't even practicing, and I don't know how the heck he could hold up in the grind of the B1G play come Jan. and Feb dealing with that.

If he comes back next year - he will also have a real shot at becoming the B1G's all time 3 pointers made champ - I think we all see this as a win, the idea of Jordan shutting it down after 10.... but damn, it's hard to grip because you see how good the potential make up of this team is. Will it drastically change the chemistry with JT getting more minutes? It could improve our defense, but having Jordan be able to fill it up like that is just something not many teams have.

From rumblings, it sounds like his other hip is bothering him and he's going to play vs ISU and then shut it down and will have surgery again.

From rumblings, it sounds like his other hip is bothering him and he's going to play vs ISU and then shut it down and will have surgery again.

That wouldn't surprise me. Hip problems like his are typically bilateral. I hope he has the surgery sooner rather than later though. Would be terrible to try to get it back up to speed then have another late spring surgery. Much more ideal for him to have 10+ months of recovery.

I couldn't imagine having that brutal recovery and trying to get mentally repaired to start all over and do it again so quickly.

That wouldn't surprise me. Hip problems like his are typically bilateral. I hope he has the surgery sooner rather than later though. Would be terrible to try to get it back up to speed then have another late spring surgery. Much more ideal for him to have 10+ months of recovery.
sounds like he will have the other hip surgery right after the ISU game

I wish he’d make a decision so we can know and move on. I am tire of it being discussed each game.
I personally think if Iowa wins tonight and at least splits Cincy/ISU he needs to play as we have a shot at the tournament.
What I hope is Jbo makes the best decission for HIM , to heck with what any of us think or want , its what's best for him , whichever way that decission leads

Is it too late to ask Keith Duncan if he'll suit up for the BB team? That would be a decent trade if JBo sits out.

Latest posts