Bobby Petrino's lady friend

This brings us back to one of the perpetual questions.... Who's worse? The older dude who leverages his power to get the young hot chick.... or the young hot chick who sells her self to the older guy with power?

50/50 in my book.

Bobby Petrino is an has been an idiot for years. He has exhibited his slime ball nature every place he has coached. It would be fitting to see him fired over this.

Could suck for Arkansas State if Petrino is fired. Their HC left for Old Miss before their bowl game and took the coaching staff with him. They hired Malzahn, who would move to the top of UA's immediate list, and their new DC they hired bailed for WVU.

Their spring game is next week. Would be brutal to have their new interim HC coaching that game. :eek:

didn't we lose out on a recruit to Ark last year? seems we were in final 2 or 3 with someone. Or maybe I'm confusing that with a couple we went toe-to-toe with Auburn...and no I'm not thinking of Kozan.... :)

It would suck even more for Gus Malzahn to up and quit for another job at this point.
That would be a true scumbag move.

nevermind, I looked at Ark last two recruiting classes and didn't recognize any names as serious Iowa prospects. Must be Aub

I never cease to be amazed by the stupidity some people display.

I bet her (now ex) fiance feels like he dodged a bullet.

More proof that Ben Franklin and Andrew Jackson, among others, are the most attractive men to women...

More proof that Ben Franklin and Andrew Jackson, among others, are the most attractive men to women...
I did not know that.

JohnnyCarson3.jpg