Bob Bowlsby in the Big 12

TheOnePercent

Expect the players to get a little bigger and faster than usual. i.e. Iowa & Stanford during the Bowlsby era.

Not a rumor. People in the know understand that Bowlsby turns a blind eye. Ask Lloyd Carr what he thinks.

wtf-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-136.gif

Expect the players to get a little bigger and faster than usual. i.e. Iowa & Stanford during the Bowlsby era.

Not a rumor. People in the know understand that Bowlsby turns a blind eye. Ask Lloyd Carr what he thinks.

i don't have lloyd on speed dial, so next time you chat, please ask him about that, and then if you can, share with the board.

Yeah, WTF are you talking about? Do you think Bowlsby just rolls into town and tells everyone that its okay to roid out now?

I'm thrilled that we have someone "in the know" on this board to bring such solid and reliable information. Otherwise the rest of us would just be lost in internet message board speculation and baseless, unfounded allegations.

Latest posts